Euro-ataxia is an international non-profit association whose member organisations work together to help people with progressive ataxia lead their best life. We do this by building a strong organisation that represents people with progressive ataxia throughout Europe.
- To drive forward research and treatment of the ataxias.
- To encourage the free flow of information between members on the latest research.
- To foster and improve contacts between practitioners interested in the ataxias, and people with ataxia.
- To investigate social, political and cultural matters connected to the welfare of people with ataxia, and promote and improve the exchange of this information.
- To promote co-operation on an international level between national ataxia organisations.
- To raise awareness of ataxia among clinicians, scientists and society.
Click here to view the Euro-ataxia Constitution.
Trustees of Euro-ataxia
President: Andreas Nadke (Deutsche Heredo Ataxie Gesellschaft)
Secretary: Sue Millman (Ataxia UK)
Madeleine Schmeder (Association Française de l'Ataxie de Friedreich)
Juan Carlos Baiges (Fedaes)
Bart-Jan Schuman (Friedreich Ataxie Förderverein e.V.)
Susie Norbury (Ataxia-telangiectasia Society)
Euro-ataxia Information Leaflet
View our website information in the format of a printer-friendly leaflet.